Web Security is not for the faint of heart
- Quality web security, discovery and development require experience and tools.
- WDDinc has experienced staff and access to one of the best commercial automated web security tools in use today–a rare combination.
70% of all Websites have Security Flaws
- Statistics indicate your website has security flaws, some of which may be major.
- Understanding the health of your website allows you to make informed decisions on the level of risk you are willing to take.
Are you Safe? A Free Web Vulnerability Review
- Understanding how your website may be at risk is the first step towards security.
- No obligation or paperwork
- Just fill out the form below to request a FREE evaluation.
Remediation of Flawed Web Apps
- WDDinc can repair your website or work with and train your development team.
- Effective remediation requires several iterations of development and scanning.
Start with Security in Mind
- Web security is often overlooked until a security breach occurs.
- The incremental cost of securing a new website is small. The cost of securing an existing website is often significant.
Secure Web Development
- WDDinc Web Security can build your entire website or provide the ”heavylifting,” back-end work.
WDDinc understands how to build secure websites. Start with web security in mind.
Learn how the WDDinc Web Security team can help secure your website.
We have the knowledge and experience to secure your site.
You probably built your business with one thing in mind: how to succeed in a competitive market. And by necessity you probably do some of your business online, which includes working with clients and their private information. Though the security of this information might not have been top of mind when you started your business, we recommend that you evaluate it now.
WDDinc Web Security was built with a similar single-minded mindset as your business, except our passion is web security.
WDDinc Security specialists follow a holistic approach to designing, building and supporting secure web applications. We work with clients like you to manage application security and information confidentiality challenges.While we believe the most secure web applications are those that are developed initially with security in mind, we have the capabilities of securing existing sites as well.
Very few companies ever recover from a loss of client data and trust. Think web security before you become the next security breach headline.
Staffing for security is not an easy task. Consider a few questions that you should be asking about your own environment:
• Can your staff test your web applications for security weaknesses?
• Do your developers know how to code defensively to avoid security flaws in the first place?
• Are you being told Firewalls, Encryption and SSL are enough security?
It has been said that the reason for most web vulnerabilities is a lack of experience, not a lack of desire. You staff probably just doesn’t have the training or experience to secure you site; and even if they did, they may not have the tools to verify security.
Our WDDinc Security Team contains:
• Trained web security developers
• Professional application testers
• Penetration and manual security testers
• Infrastructure specialists
We can evaluate and remediate an existing, flawed website, or, even better, build a new, secure site from your specifications.
Our WDDinc Security programming professionals span most of today’s widely used internet technologies, meeting the ever-growing needs of clients.
• Microsoft .NET
• PHP/MySQL (LAMP)
Our IT experts approach each customer case individually and propose the optimal cost/security technical solution. While developing and remediating secure web applications we analyze vulnerability categories and potential threats (external or internal) depending on the application and technologies used.
We sort out your amazingly complex world of web security and allow you to make your choices based on facts and information, not fear and assumptions.
WDDinc Security can be your IT department for a given project or brought in as security experts to supplement your existing staff. In either case, the end result is web security.